Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All contributing authors have been added via the journal system. Note that it is not possible to add authors following publication.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright for papers and articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to Open Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. It is a condition of publication that authors license their paper or article under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence. [http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0]
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.